Energy Partner Survey 2022 Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
Last updated: November 2022
These terms and conditions are applicable to the Flexitricity “Energy Partner Survey 2022” prize draw administered by Flexitricity Limited (company number SC263298) whose registered office is at Mainpoint, 102 West Port, Edinburgh EH3 9DN, United Kingdom ("Flexitricity", "we", "us", "our").
By entering a prize draw, you indicate your acceptance of the following terms:
- You must be aged 18 or older to enter our prize draws and resident in the United Kingdom. Employees of Flexitricity Limited and Velox Power Services 2, or their close relatives, are not eligible to enter.
- Instructions on how to enter the prize draw are stated in the accompanying email and on the survey form. We will only accept one entry into the prize draw per person.
- This prize entry is only open to individuals currently employed by a business or organisation (or own or sit on the board of said business or organisation) that Flexitricity has an active contract with to supply services to. All entrants are required to fill out the “Energy Partner Survey 2022” questionnaire.
- The deadline for entry into our prize draw is stated in the accompanying email and the winner will be drawn at random in the week following the closing date. We will notify the winner as soon as we can after the draw has taken place. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted.
- The prize for this draw is a donation of £500 (Pound Sterling) to a charitable organisation of the winner’s choice. In the unlikely event that we have difficulties in making the donation to the chosen charity and the winner is not willing to pick a different charity, we reserve the right to make the donation to a charity chosen by Flexitricity. If the winner does not respond to the email notifying them of their win within one month of the email being sent, the prize will be deemed to have been forfeited and we reserve the right to award the prize to the next randomly selected entry.
- For the purposes of this prize draw, we define a charitable organisation or charity as an organisation whose primary objectives are philanthropy and social well-being. We reserve the right to not make a donation to the winner’s chosen charity should the practices of that charity not align with our company values and policies.
- The prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the winner’s chosen charity. We will not be liable for any issues that might arise.
- If you enter this prize draw you agree that we may use your personal details to administer and run this prize draw. If you do not consent to such use of your details, please do not enter the prize draw. If you would like to know more about our general policy on how we use personal details, please see our Privacy Notice.
- We shall not be liable to you if you suffer any loss or damage by entering the prize draw (including without limitation any indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, incidental or consequential loss, loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill that arises out of or in connection with your participation in the prize draw) or from our refusal to allow you take part in the prize draw or our withdrawal of the prize draw or any other failure or inability by you to participate in or benefit from the prize draw for any reason.
These rules are governed by Scottish law and by entering this prize draw you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
Get in touch today
Book a call with one of our energy market specialists to find out if you can participate and how much your site could earn.0131 221 8100